Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Michelle and Alex's Wedding

Two weekends ago our good friends Michelle and Alex got married. This was especially exciting for Steve and I because: (1) They are the second couple that have gotten married after being serendipitously introduced by Steve and I, and (2) They’re really super fun to be with. Mostly enjoying the same things that Steve and I do, aside from ice fishing and gun shows.


The wedding weekend was up in Estes Park (right by Rocky Mountain National Forest). Steve was a groomsman and I got to lay by the heated pool. The wedding was beautiful – and Look Ma! Michelle borrowed my veil to wear! All in all it was a great time, and … who knows? I think some matchmaking that Michelle and I threw our hands in might also someday culminate in a Wedding? See 2011-2013 blog for details. Sadly this wedding does conclude the 2010 wedding season… but we already have a few next year to look forward to! Now, if only I could have drank (ahhh – more on my pregnancy epiphanies later).

What a handsome groomsman!

No comments:

Post a Comment