Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas!

A belated Merry Christmas to all! We stayed very low key this year (with the impending birth of our first born). Do you like our Christmas Card? Special thanks goes out to Delilah, for staying close by and eating lots of treats when asked to pose - and to Steve, for suffering in the cold while I set up the tri-pod and tried to understand all the settings on our new camera. I think the results turned out pretty good!
We had a wonderful Christmas eve with Alexa. We attended an early mass and then celebrated with wonderful BBQ tri-tip steak, baked potatoes and asparagus. Followed by a home-made apple pie that was (if I do say so myself) - delicious!



I'm sure it will be our most lazy Christmas morning for a long long time.

1 comment:

  1. We did like your x-mas card! And to be honest, I thought you guys got pictures professionally taken! I guess you figured out your camera! :)

    ReplyDelete