Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Waiting Game.

I posted this photo on facebook to quell the constant stream of texts and emails asking how I was. Not that I don't appreciate it - but seriously deja vu (2 years ago to Boden's late arrival)! I promise, everyone will know when little Milo Edward Fezler comes into the world. Everything looks outstanding and I'm feeling just great (but ready to meet our new little guy). My only hope is that I am able to experience a 'natural' start to labor and not with the synthetic drugs like pitocin. And yes, I know it is, what it is...

On the plus side, it is AMAZING having my Mom and Steve's Mom in town. Steve and I have gotten more dates the past few weeks than the past few years. We got to run out to happy hour last night to meet our bestest friends in the world. And, although Boden is probably really skeptical that a baby brother is ever coming, he talks about Milo all the time and is excited to be a big brother.

Keep sending us labor dust!


No comments:

Post a Comment