Friday, January 31, 2014

2013. The fantastic madness!

I don't think we will ever have a year quite like 2013. I look back and am astonished at all the change it brought. Our little family was so blessed in so many ways with so much change and accomplishment in such a short time. Here are a few photos to highlight everything, and a little list to remind me that anytime I feel busy or stressed I should just remember 2013 and roll with it!

  • I gave birth to our handsome son Milo
  • Both boys wound up in the hospital - eeak!.
  • We sold our house and bought a new one (fit for family!)
  • I packed a house and moved with a newborn, while Steve was attending school in the evenings.
  • Steve graduated with an MBA (so proud!)
  • We survived the great FLOOD.
  • We rebuilt the flooded wall in the basement.
  • I managed to juggle working from home and having Milo home (with some help). 
  • We survived a weekend without heat on the coldest days the whole year.
  • Boden and Milo grew a whole year older with so many new skills and memories.
We're so excited to see what 2014 brings!

New Baby Milo meeting his big brother 

Milo Face-timing with Boden

Then Milo was in the hospital with RSV

But he was ok within a few days

Our amazing new backyard with hot air balloons and a fort
Steve with his MBA from CU

Racing in the new house

I can walk to the liquor store!

We all traveled to Alexa's wedding and survived the flight!

We all cheered on the Colorado Rapids soccer team

Trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood

Milo and Mama hiking in the snow

Milo's First Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment