Friday, January 2, 2015

Halloween

Space Camp "Tom Skerrit" and Spider-man
Halloween is filled with magical memories for me. I grew up loving to dress up and play pretend. My brother would create whole themes around the holiday. There were the years with full cemeteries, an actual fire breathing dragon and costumes of Hollywood perfection. Its so much fun to have children (or for now at least one child, although Milo will get there, I'm sure) who loves to dress up and pretend to be different characters. So Halloween was a week of events, adventure and different costumes depending on the day. Not to mention my $12 face painting kit from Amazon was hands down one of my greatest investments. Boden let me paint almost anything on his face and I got to feel like the best Artist/Mom in the world. 


 
Boden, Milo and our friend Lane at the Niwot Halloween Parade
Mexican lunch after our Niwot Halloween Parade

Trick-or-Treating with our friends Paige, Cooper, Bogart (the pup) and their Mom Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment