Thursday, April 16, 2009

Celeb-a-like

I took a quiz on-line that wasn’t sent to me by 10 people on Facebook, posted to someone’s Myspace wall (Myspace, what is THAT anymore?) or emailed in a chain letter, followed by the words “terrible things will happen if you break the chain”. I feel so… free and anonymous. I better blog the results so I know it really happened. I would tweet, tweeter or tweek about it, but I don’t do that yet. I liked the results - mostly because I love all those actresses. I almost felt 16 again, with a pen and a Cosmo in hand!

Funny, smart and just a little bit kooky, you’re a witty vivacious lady much like the beloved Maggie Gyllenhaal. While you sometimes try to be just one of the guys, you can easily transform into a sexy sparkplug with the right dress and make-up. You’re into the creative arts and often the life of the party. Others like you: Sarah Silverman, Tina Fey, Zooey Deschanel.



What do you think?

Take the quiz. No pressure. I won’t poke you or anything.
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/celebalike

1 comment:

  1. I am Demi Moore...hopefully Demi Moore Striptease and not Demi Moore G.I Jane

    ReplyDelete