Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photoshoot - 14 months

Seriously this kid gets more fun every day. I think we made it out of the horrible teething, what is going on with my lovely child acting like a crazed lunatic phase (I know, I'm sure another one is just around the corner). But, like Steve and I say after we put him to bed he is SO Awesome. Talking, running, laughing, big enough to play by himself... I'm still shocked that they are only babies for a year.

Anyway, last night I thought, Oh man, I haven't used the camera in a while. So while putting him to bed we had an impromptu photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorites.


Cracking up playing with the humidifier (he knows he's not supposed to!)

 
Its not bedtime, what am I doing in my crib?! So silly!


I love my Daddy


1 comment:

  1. great photos! And my gosh he is gorgeous. Love what you captured.

    ReplyDelete