Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pinterest Projects

As I mentioned previously, my Mom and Dad came out for a week in August to visit the kids, celebrate our Anniversary and help with projects around the house.

Not only are Godlewski's creative - but handy to boot! My Dad was a terrific handyman, and my Mom painted the guest bathroom in the basement and Milo's room. We sure know how to put them to work when they visit. Everything envisioned (and pinned on pinterest for ideas) came out beautifully! 


Basement/ Guest Bathroom

Milo's Room (same color as Boden's room - Silver Sage)


Painted 2x2 coat rack and ikea framed art (door to garage)

Art Gallery and hanging pictures. I LOVE this!!! 

This is using Ikea curtain rods.

Same lighting fixture - just spray painted black and added Edison bulbs.

Ohhhh Ahhhhh 

No comments:

Post a Comment