Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

So, clearly I'm just catching up here. But the week we went home to California for Thanksgiving was so much fun, and filled with so many great memories, that I didn't want to skip over it. There was a mini high school reunion when Colin, his wife Kerri, Mara and her husband Eric, and Scott who all came over for some delicious food, and to celebrate Mara's birthday and all the upcoming babies!

The boys had lots of scotch, and some cheese from Uncle Ed's cheese wheel. The girls shared pregnancy stories and caught up on being (gasp) old enough to have kids. Colin even ended up making us some fantastic breakfast tacos the next morning. The boys went golfing that next day while the family threw me the a fore mentioned baby shower.

Along with lots of relaxing during the week, I got to go golfing (and boy are my drives great with this extra belly weight, either that or Boden is a really good golfer already) with Steve and my parents at our favorite little course by Laguna Beach.

We got to visit Brian and Meghan's new house in Pasadena for some good old fashioned (Tom Sawyer type scenario) painting. Thankfully, I got a buy because of the pregnancy and my Mom and I went and saw Harry Potter instead.

And Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic as always. My Dad created a new tradition by making cranberry sauce - and I helped my mom with the pies. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment