Friday, December 13, 2013

90th!

Joyce and Ed Brockett with all their Great Grandchildren
Right after Halloween, Steve, the kids, and I headed to California for the celebration of my Grandparents' 90th Birthdays the first weekend of November. The party was so much fun and even better was getting to (sort of) spend time with all my cousins. We grew up getting together at least every month, and after moving to Colorado, I still miss being that close to so much family! Although the kids kept all conversations to a minimum, I loved every minute of being with the whole gang. Lots of love and happiness all around, and we even have a short video of the trolley song (all the great grandkids sang it, and its Grandma and Grandpa's song ... they met on a Trolley Car during WWII in Los Angeles).
watering my sleeping child so he will grow...

The whole Fezler family

Melissa and I ... LAUGHING (not posing at all!)


Lap #2065

Not a dry eye - all the kids singing and playing bells!



No comments:

Post a Comment