Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Disneyland

After the 90th Celebration, Steve had to go back to work and the boys and I stayed a few extra days in California with my family. We got to catch up with friends and even go to Disneyland with my parents and Uncle Brian.

The weather was perfect (70s), and Boden was at a great age. He had just started enjoying the occasional movie and was in love with Toy Story 2 (which has no real bad guy, no real scary parts and is just a great movie). The first ride we went on was the Toy Story ride. I thought he might be scared, but he was in total Awe. He looked at me after the ride and hands up yelled "I got to see all my FRIENDS!".

What an amazing adventure!
Waiting in downtown Disney to meet up with Uncle Brian to start our day! 

3D ride! 


Sharing a corn dog with Boden. 

New Buzz and new sweatshirt

The boys with Grammie and Poppi and Mater!

Milo watching the Pixar parade

Radiator Springs

Boden wanted to meet all his friends

What a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment