Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Santa - I know him! I know him!


Steve's work has an annual Christmas party for the kids and families of employees - and I think that hands down they have the BEST Santa around. Third year certainly was the charm for Boden. I suppose that knowing this man brings gifts was a big plus. Boden eagerly told Santa what he wanted for Christmas. "A Candy Cane - and a ZURG"! (Buzz's Dad from the Disney Toy Story movies). As soon as we finished with Santa, and Boden was handed a candy cane he sadly asked "Where is my Zurg?". I guess we didn't explain that although Santa brings gifts... you have to wait for him to deliver them on Christmas eve!

Clearly Milo wasn't phased by the whole thing. Not sure if its just the different personalities or following his big brother's lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment