Tuesday, August 21, 2012

AJ and Logan's Wedding



AJ and Logan getting married in Estes Park, CO

Mid July Steve and I were honored to  be in our friend AJ and Logan's Wedding. Now, although there is some debate about who actually introduced the two and formed the love connection. (As the sparks started flying at our friend Alex and Michelle's wedding the year before, and Michelle claims it was her table arrangement - however, I'm pretty sure I started scheming a few weeks before at our other friend's wedding when it was apparent that AJ and Logan would totally hit it off - we currently agree that both of us were instrumental in the match). It was really cool to both be VIPs at a wedding. Steve and Alex were two of the groomsmen and Michelle and I were both bridesmaids. To top off the amazing wedding in Estes park, it was our first baby-free weekend since Boden was born. Steve and I relaxed in a private suite with a 2 person hot tub on the deck and amazing waterfall/ shower copper tub fireplace wielding room. My parents flew in from California to watch Boden... and although he was wearing and eating some interesting things when we got home; everyone survived!
Steve and I walk in front of Alex and Michelle as the bridal party
Let the celebrations begin
AJ gives Steve-O a big hug
Grandpa Ed and Boden both get in trouble for climbing on the coffee table

1 comment: