Thursday, November 12, 2015

Other fun goings on

This summer I christened the "Summer of Sarah". The boys are getting older, and I needed to jump start my health, so I made more time to do things I enjoy. I joined a crossfit gym, and absolutely love the workouts and team aspect.

I continued managing our outdoor co-ed soccer team, and ran the fall 15k hot chocolate race with my family cheering me on.

My parents also visited and watched the boys in August while Steve and I did a "staycation" in Denver. We went and saw Book of Mormon with our friends, while the boys caught their very first fish fishing at Coot lake with Grammie and Poppi. And because no one could bear putting the fish back, they brought it home in a cooler - only to discover it was still ALIVE! The fish lived until we came back the next day to meet it, before we re-released it back into the wild.

It was a great way to end summer and head into the fall.

We didn't win the division, but we had fun!


Out in Denver 

The FISH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment