Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Steve's Birthday and other fun Springy things


This is what happens at work when your Birthday is April Fools
We celebrated Steve's 31st Birthday with a trip to Avery Brewery. I will go on a limb and say it is one of Steve's most favorite places in the world. If you've visited us, you have no doubt been there. Its great food, amazing beer, and just around the corner from our house.

The spring sure flew by, we had plenty of weekend adventures, school adventures and work kept both Steve and I very busy. Here are a few highlights...
Sharing good food and a beer with my most favorite person in the world

Carla and Sue met us for a day at the Aquarium to celebrate all the birthdays!

hahahah, Had to add this, since clearly I'm the older one. Thankfully this app thinks I'm a mere 26, and poor Steve is 39.

Bubble Bath fun!
We also do Rave baths with glow sticks (thanks to Melissa for a great idea!)


Boden and his "all about me" wall at School. Each kid gets it for a month!

My favorite photo of Milo from school - he looks like a cartoon scientist

A Rainy Beer Fest in Niwot. Fun, but Cold!

We got a piano on craigslist. Yay music!
Mr. Milo shoved a piece of apple up his nose. I was so scared we would have to go to the doctor.  We worked together to get it out. And I HOPE we all learned a valuable lesson.
The culprit (apple sniffer)

Boden is excited about swim lessons!

Camping Day at School! Don't forget your flashlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment